JM Tieto Oy’s Päättäjät ja Vaikuttajat –database
- Päättäjät ja Vaikuttajat – database means the JM Tieto’s owned, managed and maintained register which includes active and operating in Finland corporations with their offices, learning institutions, societies, municipalities and their administrative sectors, central government and their administrative sectors and from these organizations’ deciders in accordance with their area of responsibilities.
- Päättäjät ja Vaikuttajat – database’s regular sources of information are Finnish Business Information System, Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority and JM Tieto’s own maintenance practices. JM Tieto is liable for responsibilities as a data controller according to the privacy law.
- Päättäjät ja Vaikuttajat – database’s policy-maker information is based on researched area of responsibility (not for example to an assumption from the title), which enables that the marketing messages can be directed according to the Privacy Protection in Electronic Communication to potential customers without their advance permission.
Customer organization’s own data control
- Customer organization may upload to the webservice their register. If the register includes VAT-code the register is linked to the automatic upkeep as for the organizational information. For the customer organization’s own register the customer organization is the register administrator according to the Personal Data Act.
Using web service in marketing
- Customer organization has the right to use Päättäjät ja Vaikuttajat – database’s limited organization and decision-maker group for their marketing according to the agreement between Customer organization and JM Tieto Oy’s.
- Customer organization or it’s employee has no right to use Web Service against the Personal Data Act and/or Privacy Protection in Electronit Communication (for example to consumer marketing or untargeted BtoB-marketing), neither to operations which compete with JM Tieto.
- When Customer organization is marketing with Web Service to its own register in electronically, the Customer organization have to take care of that it has according to the Privacy Protection in Electronic Communication right to send message.
- Administrator of the Web Service or the seller of the Web Service has the right to immediatly terminate the Web Service service agreement and passivate the username if
- Customer organization or its appointed User uses the Web Service against the Personal Data Act and/or Privacy Protection in Electronic Communication,
- Customer organization or its appointed User uses the Päättäjät ja Vaikuttajat –database against the Personal Data Act and/or Privacy Protection in Electronic Communication (for example to consumer marketing or untargeted BtoB-marketing).