Update on 2.4.2020
Main themes with the update
- System can be used in English, Finnish and Swedish
- Other languages are supported, but not yet translated (like Estonian and German)
- When login into the system you can choose the language. All active languages in the module manager are visible. If there is no translation made, all missing terms are shown in English.
- Known issues: the menu and the block names are not yet using the translation keys and will be updated to the system in the next update
- Search term weights are improved and global search is usable in modules too
- The overall usability is increased
- Changes to match the Accessibility standard with several different views and features.